Combined Heat and Power (CHP) otherwise known as Cogeneration, is the use of a heat engine to generate electricity and useful heat at the same time. Tri-generation refers to the combined cooling, heat and electricity.
The Benefits of CHP include:
- Energy efficiency of up to 90%
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Lower energy costs when compared with separate heat and power generation systems
- Lower emissions when compared with separate heat and power generation systems
- When local electric grid is unreliable
- Avoid Peak Demand charges during daily peak load times
Energid Energy (E2) will customize CHP packages to meet the requirements of our customers.